Wednesday, December 22, 2010

...And To All A Good Night!

The problem with not being at work this week is that I keep forgetting what day of the week it is. More specifically, I have routinely been a day early. On the downside, I'm a little disappointed that tomorrow isn't Christmas Eve. On the upside, I have very little left to do because, well, I thought I had less time. Yay extra day for all those chores I was hoping I could somehow 'forget'. Sorry, did I say upside?

Obviously, with it being Christmas, I'm not going to be online much... well, for me, anyway. It will be good to unplug for a few days and just enjoy being with family. I'll expect that to last for about three hours and then we'll all be dying to get away from each other... which is when you open gifts to distract yourself for a few more hours.

I hope you all have a fantastic holiday weekend.

Merry Christmas
Joyeux Noel
Frohe Weihnachten
Feliz Navidad
Nollaig Shona Dhuit
Mele Kalikimaka

and in case I'm not back before then, Happy New Year!

No comments: