Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall TV Viewing

While finally breaking down and watching Alex O'Loughlin's abs Hawaii Five-0 last night, I had a very pleasant surprise.

LOCKE HAS JOINED THE CAST!!

Okay, the actor's name is Terry O'Quinn, but he played a very memorable character on the hit TV show LOST called 'John Locke'. (The previous sentence is only included for my mom. I'm going to assume the other three of you have watched LOST.) We already had Daniel Dae Kim on Hawaii Five-0; how long before Jack and Sawyer show up?


I'm sure this is old news to anyone who keeps up with pop culture, but I've been doing less and less of that lately so this was an honest to goodness surprise for me. Along with the surprise that there was actually very little ab action in this episode.

*sigh*

Guess I'll just have to troll the Internet for that.


That's what I was hoping to see! Still, there were a lot of close up of his eyes in that episode so I can't complain too much.


Happy Wednesday to me!

Sorry, what was this post about again?

No comments: