Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Sneak Peek

It's been a busy week and and even busier weekend. I even went to Wal-Mart again this weekend just to leave with nothing! I think I may be the first person to ever do that. This morning was the start of our Hallowe'en Unit Decorating Contest at work and everyone said that Wal-Mart had a great selection of decorations... Well, I heard decorations but I think my coworkers must have been saying 'crap'. I should get my hearing checked.

I'm minutes away from running out the door to watch the Victoria Symphony perform Beethoven Lives Upstairs. I loved that series when I was younger and so my stepdad, stepsister and I are taking my niece to see it. Afterwards, it's back to my mom's for our delayed Thanksgiving meal. Do Sunday's get any better?

I have a gazillion pictures to upload for the Project 365 which I hope to get around to this week and a handwritten post just waiting to be typed up now that I've upload all the photos (including the one below).

Can I get an 'amen' for indoor plumbing?
Milk River, Alberta

No comments: