Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

The only person who will find my five minute paint job the least bit amusing is me.

Well, me and other dorks who've read and/or watched Game of Thrones.

Oh, Sean Bean. You pull off the bunny ears almost as well as you pull of the stoic hero!

I'm off to do a few jobs and then I'm heading over to my mom's for Easter dinner. Whether you follow a religion that believes in Easter or you're a skeptic who lists your religion as "invisible space pickle" (because I do), I hope you all have the pleasure of spending today with your loved ones.

Happy Easter.

2 comments:

alonewithcats said...

I'm totally an invisible space pickle. I can't wait to tell my mom.

AndreaClaire said...

YAY! Another convert ;)
It's a term I got from the always hilarious skeptic blog www.treelobsters.com (Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they're not real!)