Thursday, October 6, 2011

Belfast and Furious

Al and I had a fabulous two days in Dublin with relatively gorgeous weather.

Unfortunately, our weather turned on the day we left and we've been dodging rain drops as large as a pint glass. We took tea with my uncle in Monaghan (family home) before hoping the border to an aunt's near Moy. We reached Belfast today after a much delayed departure ("just one more cup of tea... and a cake." "Are you sure you don't want another cuppa?") to do a Black Cab Tour, meet another aunt for dinner and then tomorrow we're off to the Antrim Coast and Derry before we loop back into the south with a visit to Donegal and Galway.
It's been a wonderful trip and I've really enjoyed seeing the family. Hard to believe that it's already halfway over.

I've been camera happy so there will be lots of photos coming once I'm home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

I'm also looking forward to seeing your photos! Also, nice pun :)

-Erika