Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Internet Wins This Round

My Internet has been playing evil, evil tricks on me for the last 36 hours. It finally seems to be lasting for more than 10 minutes at a time, but I'm now very, very behind in pretty much everything I planned to do online since Monday.

A beautiful sunset on Tuesday night drew me out of my house and down to the water when I was planning on getting a lot of writing done (not just blogging).

Looking South-West from Dallas Rd. towards Albert Head.
Venus is that spot towards the top right corner.

By Wednesday night, my Internet was playing peek-a-boo. Tonight it stayed up long enough for me to work on a post, but not to actually get it finished. Maybe tomorrow... if the Internet lets me.

I'll get you next time, Internet Gadget!

No comments: