Thursday, August 18, 2011

Just Popping By!

I've had one of those weeks. It's both hard to believe it's Thursday but I also can't believe it's already Thursday.

You know this type of week?

After a busy weekend, I've had a busier week. Family in from out of town, in the office for most of the week (but not today! Hello, Mr. Sun! I've missed you! And you, Mr. Exlamation Mark! I've missed you too!), running plans, meetings. I feel like I've done more this week than I have in the last two. Is it Saturday yet? No? You mean I still have to go to work tomorrow?

At the same time, the week has been flying by. I need another day to sit down and read a book, or have a hot relaxing bath, or watch a movie and crochet. I need it to be Tuesday so I still have a lovely family dinner of BBQ salmon and my mom's awesome pilaf to look forward to. Or Wednesday so I can visit with my favourite Vietnamese family in Victoria. Both those events went by way too fast.

Still, I'll get to catch up on my relaxing this weekend so I can't complain too much. I'm off to Nanaimo (well, technically Cedar) and will have free internet for the weekend so hopefully I'll have more than five minutes to sit down and say hello then.

Until then, a few photos of my last summer wanderings around Cedar.





No comments: