Monday, September 13, 2010

GBC Question #9

Question #9: A book you've read more than once.

I tend to read books more than once. They're like dear friends that I have to visit every once and a while. The ones I visit most often, however, would be any of the novels of Jane Austen. I'm a huge Jane Austen fan, even going so far as to include Bath on my travels around the UK strictly because so many of her stories have settings there. Yes, I'm a dork. I think I've already established that fact!


If you watched the BBC's adaptation of Pride and Prejudice and didn't
fall in love with Colin Firth, we may have to rethink our friendship.
[Copyright: BBC]

Some where in my travels I picked up The Complete Novels of Jane Austen. Every couple of years, I pick it up and pick and story to read. In fact, it's been a while since I've done that. I'll add that to the list of books to read for the challenge.

Any other Jane Austen fans out there?

No comments: