Sunday, September 26, 2010

Unproductive Weekend

I have book questions to answer, I have a book review to write, and I have another blog to update but somewhere between Friday night and Saturday morning a sore throat and hacking cough completely blindsided me. Usually, I see this sort of thing coming a few days in advance with achy muscles and disruptive sleep patterns but not this time. I felt fine when I went to bed. I felt like death when I woke up.

I keep starting blog posts and then wander off into my own little thoughts only to return an hour later and realise I have no idea where my thoughts were going. The good news is that I'm feeling better than yesterday so hopefully this is just a little blip on the radar and I'll be back to writing soon.

I kind of felt like this yesterday.

No comments: